Table of contents
- Owner & Data Controller
- Types Of Data Collected
- Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
- Mode and Place of Processing the Data
- The Rights of Users:
- Additional Information About Data Collection & Processing
- Legal action:
- Additional information about User’s Personal Data:
- System logs and maintenance:
- Information not contained in this policy:
- How “Do Not Track” Requests Are Handled:
- Personal Data (or Data)
- Usage Data
- Data Subject
- Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
- Data Controller (or Owner)
- European Union (or EU)
- Legal action:
Owner & Data Controller
This website is owned and operated by Life Dynamics Inc. Life Dynamics Incorporated is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation.
Address: 819 E. McKinney Street Denton, TX 76209
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types Of Data Collected
This website collects, by itself or through third parties, Cookies and Usage Data.
By using this website, you agree to allow access to the Data automatically requested as it is serves the purpose of providing the content featured here. In cases where this website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the owner.
Personal Data is collected for the purpose of analytics and displaying content from external platforms. Life Dynamics does not collect or process information from this website for direct marketing purposes. Users can find further detailed information about the what data is used and and why below.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
YouTube video widget:
A YouTube video widget allows you to view a Life Dynamics video that is hosted on the online video platform, YouTube (provided by Google LLC), directly on this website and incorporate content of this kind on its pages. This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
This website uses Google Analytics (a web analysis service provided by Google LLC) to allow us to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
Mode and Place of Processing the Data
Methods of processing:
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing:
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law.
- Provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner.
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data. If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The Rights of Users:
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner. In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing:
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection. (Life Dynamics does not collect or process information for direct marketing purposes.)
How to exercise these rights:
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided at the top of this page. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional Information About Data Collection & Processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data:
System logs and maintenance:
For operation and maintenance purposes, this website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this site (system logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy:
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the top of this page.
How “Do Not Track” Requests Are Handled:
We have designed this website with the intention to collect is little information as possible, but this website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Updated: November 01, 2019